JBL 705i 5" Master Reference Monitor
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
JBL 705i - 5" Master Reference Monitor
The JBL 705i Studio Monitors are passive reference monitors that provide a powerful and flexible monitoring solution for music, post and broadcast production. Primarily designed for multi-channel monitoring in post rooms, broadcast facilities and trucks, 7 Series Studio Monitors deliver detailed imaging, extended frequency response and remarkable output from compact enclosures thanks in part to a 5" LF Driver and JBL's Patent Pending Image Control Waveguide. Centrally amplified and tuned, and easily installed, 705i Studio Monitors are the heart of an elegant, scalable system for broadcast and post facilities working in immersive audio formats.
705i Studio Monitors integrate with the Intonato 24 Monitor Management Tuning System, which provides intuitive remote control and calibration.
JBL 705i Key Features
- Next Generation Systems for Post and Broadcast Production in Control Rooms and Trucks
- Next Generation Driver Technology for greater dynamic range and superior frequency response
- Patent Pending Image Control Waveguide
- Compact, Install Friendly Enclosures
- Power with a single amplifier channel or bi-amplify
- Easily integrate into multi-channel systems featuring centralized amplification, and BSS BLU link Networked Audio
- Balanced analog inputs with "Phoenix" type connectors
Patent Pending Image Control Waveguide
First introduced in the JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor, the Image Control Wave Guide technology allows
- A seamless crossover and uncolored response in the critical dialog range.
- Neutral off-axis response for greater accuracy and room-to-room consistency
- Detailed imaging and a coherent transition between screen channels, surrounds and overhead speakers.
Next Generation Driver Technology
Meeting the dynamic range and extended frequency response requirements of today’s production formats, 7 Series incorporates JBL next generation “Super Drivers.”
- The new 2409H High Frequency transducer incorporates an innovative low-mass annular diaphragm that delivers smooth response beyond 40 kHz, with extraordinary output and very low distortion.
JBL developed custom low frequency transducers for remarkable performance of the 7 Series
New 725G and 728G 5” and 8” high-excursion low frequency drivers in the 705i and 708i deliver continuously high output with minimal power compression and low frequency response into the 30Hz range.