JBL AM7315/64 /95 High Power 3-Way Loudspeaker
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
High Power 3-Way Loudspeaker
AM7315 speakers are high power 3-way full-range loudspeaker systems comprised of one 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® low frequency driver, one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver, and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver. The multi-band PT Progressive Transition mid-high frequency waveguide provides well-controlled coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Pre-engineered array bracketry is available. AM7315 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- 2265H Differential Drive® Low-Frequency Driver
- CMCD™ Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherency.
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- PT™ Progressive Transition Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp/Tri-Amp Switchable.
- Performing arts facilities
- Theatrical sound design
- Houses of worship
- Live clubs
- Sports facilities
- Themed entertainment venues