JBL JRX215 1000W 15" Passive Stage Monitor
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Go Pro - with JBL
The JBL JRX215 2-way passive PA speaker gives you professional performance affordably. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX215 sports a 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability. Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX215.
JBL JRX215 2-way Passive PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket lets speaker tilt for more uniform audience coverage
Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX215!
- LF Driver Size:1 x 15"
- HF Driver Size:1"
- Power Rating (Program):250W
- Peak Power Capacity:1000W
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x speakON
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x speakON
- Frequency Range:38Hz-16khz (-10dB), 50Hz-12.5kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.6kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:128dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:50 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:3/4" MDF
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor
- Weight:61 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:JRX215