JBL PD5122 Full Range / Low Frequency
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
JBL PD5122 Dual 12-inch Low-Frequency Loudspeaker
The PD5122 is intended for use as a flown or ground supported, high power low frequency module used in conjunction with mid/high-only or fullrange systems of the PD5000 series.
- Dual high power 300 mm (12 in) low frequency drivers.
- Designed to extend LF pattern control of PD6322 systems.
- Slot-loaded configuartion duplicates LF performance of PD6322.
- Frequency Range: 41 Hz to 1 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 49 Hz to 300 Hz ( ± 3 dB)
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): 1600W (6400 W peak) 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): P1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 peak)
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel / Drivers Discrete
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode
- Sensitivity(1W , 1m): 116 dB-SPL
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 2206H 300 mm (12 in) VGC drivers with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil with minimal power compression and low distortion
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply
- Sensitivity (1W , 1m): 109 dB-SPL14 dB-SPL
- Waveguides: MF: PT-N64MF 600 x 600 mm (24 x 24 in) HF: PT-H64HF 300 x 300 mm (12 x 12 in)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (.625 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood.
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories).
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL4, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 357 x 673 x 706 mm (14.1 x 26.5 x 27.8 in)
- Net Weight: 36.4 kg (80 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts