JBL PD525S High Output, Dual 15" Low-Frequency Subwoofer Loudspeaker
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
High Output, Dual 15" Low-Frequency / Subwoofer Loudspeaker
The PD525S is a high power low frequency loudspeaker comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) Dual Coil - Dual Gap Differential Drive® low frequency drivers in a front-loaded, vented configuration. The trapezoidal cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points.
- Two high power 380 mm (15 in) low frequency drivers
- Low frequency extension to 40 Hz
- Enclosure dimensions compatible with all PD500 Series models
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 28 Hz to 3.8kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 40 Hz to 1.1kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): 2000 W (8000 W peak) 2 hrs
- System Power Rating: TBD
- System Sensitivity(1W @ 1m): 102 dB (avg 40-1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB cont (141 dB peak)
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel/Drivers Discrete
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode, 2 x 8 ohms in discrete drive mode
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 2275H 380 mm (15 in) Dual Coil - Dual Gap Differential Drive® drivers with 75 mm (3 in) voice coils.
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 10 degree side angles, 18 mm exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood.
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories).
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperature. See WRC/WRX configuration sheet for details.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, acoustically transparent backing
- Input Connectors: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 782.0 x 783.0 x 670.0 mm (30.8 x 30.8 x 26.4 in)
- Net Weight: 53.4 kg (118 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts.