Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The VT4881ADP Compact Powered 18" Arrayable Subwoofer is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of VLF (Very Low Frequency) musical information for a variety of applications including concert audio, corporate A/V and theatrical presentations of all types. Ideal companion to VT4887ADP compact three-way systems.
- New 2269G Advanced Technology Component: Differential Drive® Neodymium Magnet, Dual Voice Coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducer with Ultra-Long Excursion capabilities
- JBL DrivePack® technology delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency Class-I power, perfectly matched to the enclosure, with comprehensive digital signal processing.
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz.
- Advanced construction techniques using JBL PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; Weatherized loudspeaker cone.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide rigid, reliable hanging arrays designed for vertical orientation at various angles.
|Frequency Range||25 Hz - 160 Hz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||34 Hz - 125 Hz (-3 dB)|
|Power Rating||3600W Peak
|Maximum Peak Output||131 dB SPL, 1m|
|Bandpass Nominal Impedance||4 ohm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||787 mm x 569 mm x 800 mm
(31 in x 22.4 in x 31.5 in)
|Net Weight||62.2 kg (137 lb.)|