JBL VT4882DP Powered Midsize Line Array Subwoofer
Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The powered VT4882DP Dual 15" Subwoofer is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for live music and a variety of other applications. Typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types. Ideal companion to VT4888 or VT4888DP midsize three-way systems.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output
- JBL DrivePack® DP3 electronics package delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency Class-I power, perfectly matched to the enclosures, with comprehensive digital signal processing.
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz
- Advanced construction techniques using JBL PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable