Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The powered VT4882DP Dual 15" Subwoofer is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for live music and a variety of other applications. Typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types. Ideal companion to VT4888 or VT4888DP midsize three-way systems.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output
- JBL DrivePack® DP3 electronics package delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency Class-I power, perfectly matched to the enclosures, with comprehensive digital signal processing.
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz
- Advanced construction techniques using JBL PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable