Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The VT4886 Subcompact Passive Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a wide variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types for both portable users and fixed venue installations.
- A true 3-way system, unique to the subcompact category
- Highest component density in its class, highest SPL output in its class
- Variable curvature vertical (0-15 degrees) or modular, constant curvature horizontal line array
- Integrated Mid/High waveguide provides precise vertical wavefront control and optimized 110 degree
- Four midrange transducers with Thermomaster® cooling and Radiation Boundary Integrator® technology
- Low frequency diffraction absorber eliminates cavity resonance and cabinet edge diffraction effects
- Flexible installation accessories and dedicated OEM factory presets provide unparalleled application versatility
|Frequency Range||65 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz- 18 kHz (+/- 3 dB)|
|Continuous Power Rating||900W|
|Horizontal Coverage Angle||110 degrees nominal (averaged 250 Hz - 16 kHz) (-6 dB)