Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The VT4887ADP Compact Powered Three- Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio, corporate A/V and theatrical presentations of all types for both portable users and performance venues.
- New 2168J-1 8" low frequency drivers offer improved performance and extended low frequency response.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output
- JBL DrivePack® technology delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency “Class-I” power, perfectly matched to the enclosure, with comprehensive onboard digital signal processing
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz.
- Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide rigid, reliable
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC system models
|Frequency Range||55 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||67 Hz - 20 kHz (±3 dB)|
|Power Rating||2200W Peak
|Maximum Peak Output||136 dB SPL, 1m|
|Bandpass Nominal Impedance||4 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF/HF|
|Horizontal Coverage||100 degrees nominal 500 Hz - 16 kHz (-6 dB)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||787 mm X 279 mm X 563 mm
(31 in X 11 in X 22.1 in)
|Net Weight||39.7 kg (87.5 lb)|