Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The powered VT4888DP Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types for both portable users and fixed venue installations.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output
- JBL DrivePack® DP3 electronics package delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency Class-I power, perfectly matched to the enclosures, with comprehensive digital signal processing.
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz
- Advanced construction techniques using JBL PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
|Frequency Range||48 Hz-18 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz - 16 kHz (±3 dB)|
|Power Rating||6000W Peak
|Maximum Peak Output||139 dB SPL, 1m|
|Bandpass Nominal Impedance||4 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF, 16 ohm HF|
|Horizontal Coverage||90 degrees nominal 250 Hz - 16 kHz (-6 dB)|
|Dimensions (W x H X D)||1013 mm x 355 mm x 678 mm
(39.9" x 14" x 26.7")
|Net Weight||67.1 kg (148 lb)