Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The VT4889 Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types for both portable users and fixed venue installations.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct CooledTM cone transducers for low weight and high output
- Industry’s smallest, lightest, most powerful 1.5˝ exit, 3˝ diaphragm high- frequency compression driver
- Proprietary waveguides couple to create precision HF vertical slot aperture
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (R.B.I.): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components
- Interated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide rigid, reliable hanging arrays