Please call for price! Not available for online purchase.
The VT4889ADP Full Size Powered Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio, corporate A/V and theatrical presentations of all types for both portable users and performance venue installations.
- JBL DrivePack® DP-3 electronics package with robust high efficiency Class-I power
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, Neodymium Magnet, Dual Voice Coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output
- Industry’s smallest, lightest, most powerful 1.5" exit, 3" diaphragm high frequency compression driver
- Proprietary waveguides couple to create precision HF vertical slot aperture
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements
- JBL PlyMax® engineered wood materials provide rigid, yet lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized loudspeaker cones
- Patented integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system with premium heat-treated alloys
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC system models