This item is not in stock, but is on order. We should most likely be receiving our delivery any day now. This is not guaranteed, rather an estimate based on information obtained directly from the supplier. Go ahead, place your order now to reserve one. We'll ship it immediately, the very same day it comes in!
FREE Ground Shipping
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Peak SPL : 107dB
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
Please read the warranty card that was included in the shipping carton of your monitor prior to shipping it back to KRK Systems, LLC. All products in need of repair can be returned to the dealer where it was purchased, or to KRK Systems, LLC. at the following address:
KRK Service Center
555 E. Easy Street.
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Tel: (818) 534.1575
Fax: (818) 534.1585
Please call for a Return Authorization number before returning any product for repair.
For the safest possible return to KRK, please use the shipping carton and packaging that your monitor was originally shipped in.
KRK cannot be responsible for any damages incurred during the shipping process due to poor packing. Make sure to insure your shipment.
If your monitor is out of warranty and you would like a quotation prior to servicing your product, please include a note with your contact information on it and we will contact you with a service quote. Service will be performed once your method of payment has been established and approved.
Replacement carton and packaging can be purchased from KRK Systems, LLC. $18.00 per carton.
For replacement part quotes call (818) 534.1575.