Ludwig Classic Maple 3-Piece Fab Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
Preferred by professionals for superior tone and versatility, Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. A perfect blend of high sensitivity, wide dynamic tuning range, and sharp attack make Classic Maple the ideal choice for live performance. Classic Maple's 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference.
The “Fab” Outfit is at the heart of any style of modern music. The classic 22x14 in. bass drum is complemented by a 13x9 in. tom and a 16x16 in. floor tom.
Proudly U.S.A. handcrafted in Monroe, NC. Cymbals, Snare and Hardware sold separately.
- 7-ply cross-laminated North American maple
- RFST Radio Frequency Shell Technology molding process increases stability
- Precision-cut, hand-sanded 45-degree bearing edge
- 13x9 in., 16x16 in., and 22x14 in. configuration delivers power and volume for louder musical settings
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 13 x 9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6 mm
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Not applicable
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States