Ludwig Classic Maple FAB 3-piece Shell Pack Mod Orange
Nothing quite captures the spirit of the '60s like Ludwig's amazing Classic Maple drums, and their unique, visually striking wraps. One such wrap is Ludwig's Mod Orange. It's been one of Ludwig's most sought after finishes for almost 50 years. Like the other Vintage Oyster finishes Ludwig offers, Mod Orange is authentically produced by a hand-blending process of materials to re-create this psychedelic, swingin' look. This special reissue not only pays tribute to a period of timeless music, but also to the craftsmanship that makes Ludwig what it is today.
Preferred by professionals for superior tone and versatility, Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. A perfect blend of high sensitivity, wide dynamic tuning range, and sharp attack make Classic Maple the ideal choice for live performance. Classic Maple's 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference.
The “Fab” Outfit is at the heart of any style of modern music. The classic 22x14" bass drum is complemented by a 13x9" tom and a 16x16" floor tom.
- 7-ply cross laminated North American maple shell crafted using Ludwig's R.F.S.T. (Radio Frequency Shell Technology) molding process
- Hand-sanded bearing edges provide even, flat surface for fast, accurate and easy tuning
- Versatile shell configuration 22x14" bass drum, 13x9" rack tom and 16x16" floor tom
- Handcrafted in Monroe, N.C., U.S.A.
- Bass drum(s): 22x14"
- Tom(s): 13x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: United States