In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
The Mackie PPM1012 12-Channel Professional Powered Mixer features two built-in amplifiers that deliver a powerful 1600W (peak) to passive loud speakers. The mixer is a perfect match with Mackie passive loud speakers such as the C300 or S215 models.
A total of 12-channels are comprised of 6 mono line, 2 line / DI switchable, and 2 stereo channels. The first 8 channels feature XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, and channels 7 and 8 also feature DI instrument inputs for direct connection of guitars.
Built-in compression dials are featured on channels 1 through 6 for easy on-touch compression setting. The Running Man 32-bit effects processor delivers "gig ready" usable effects presets that include plate reverb, room reverb presets, chorus settings and delays.
A full 3-band EQ section with mid-range sweep is featured on all mono inputs and two 9-band graphic EQ sections provide additional frequency contouring on output. The PPM1008 is designed for rigorous road use with built-in handles, rounded front chassis and ABS construction. The PPM1008 features the routing, features, sound quality, power and ruggedness expected for sound reinforcement on-the-go.
- Full-featured 12-Channel, 1600W (800W mains and 800W monitors) Powered Desktop Mixer
- 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 "Gig Ready", useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie's 3-Band EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 Aux sends - 2 FX & 2 Mon
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & lowpass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp Jack
- Metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included
- Lightweight and portable (29lbs)