In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
The Mackie PPM608 8-Channel Professional Powered Mixer features two built-in amplifiers that deliver a powerful 1000W (peak) to passive loud speakers. The mixer is a perfect match with Mackie passive loud speakers such as the C300 or S215 models.
A total of 8-channels are comprised of 4 mono line, 2 line / DI switchable, and 2 stereo channels. All 8 channels feature XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, and channels 5 and 6 feature DI instrument inputs for direct connection of guitars.
Built-in compression dials are featured on channels 1 through 4 for easy on-touch compression setting. The Running Man 32-bit effects processor delivers "gig ready" usable effects presets that include plate reverb, room reverb presets, chorus settings and delays.
A full 3-band EQ section with mid-range sweep is featured on all mono inputs and two 9-band graphic EQ sections provide additional frequency contouring on output. The PPM608 is designed for rigorous road use with built-in handles, rounded front chassis and ABS construction. The PPM608 offers the routing, features, sound quality, power and ruggedness expected for sound reinforcement on-the-go.
- Full-featured 8-channel, 1000W (500 watts mains, 500 watts monitors), ultra-light powered mixer
- 500W + 500W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+ processor featuring 24 "Gig Ready" reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- Dedicated in-line compression
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- 3-band active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Poly carbonate ABS end caps
- Rounded front chassis design
- Controls are recessed and protected