Magix SpectraLayers Pro 5 EDU
With SpectraLayers Pro 5, you can visually work with the individual sounds in an audio file. Rearrange, extract and optimize sounds in ways never imagined thanks to the unique layer concept for the frequency spectrum. SpectraLayers Pro transforms sound into a unique multidimensional visual world of audio data. Outstanding program design, a high-performing audio engine and seamless integration with other DAWs makes SpectraLayers Pro one of the world’s most revolutionary spectral editing platforms on the market.
New buttons, direct editing of wave samples and volume control for groups are just some of the new program features. A preview is now available for every tool to illustrate its functionality before it’s used. Use the frequency spectrum of one layer as a cast for the overall mix. Using Spectral Casting, seamlessly integrate elements such as vocals into an existing mix by precisely "blanking" overlapping frequencies. Spectral molding uses frequencies to materialize crosses between recordings for creative sound design. For example, imagine a guitar recording with an acoustic texture of vocals. SpectraLayers enables you to identify noise within a waveform in a matter of clicks and save it as a noise prints. This "print" can then be used for various types of noise reduction.
- A visual Spectrogram for unrivaled sound design, editing and restoration
- Make precise edits and create incredible audio in real time
- NEW: High definition Spectrogram for pin-sharp visual detail
- NEW: Redesigned GUI for a smooth and fast workflow
- NEW: Professional tools for repairing and restoring audio
- NEW: Powerful algorithms for high-precision visual editing