This item is not in stock, but is on order. We should most likely be receiving our delivery any day now. This is not guaranteed, rather an estimate based on information obtained directly from the supplier. Go ahead, place your order now to reserve one. We'll ship it immediately, the very same day it comes in!
FREE Ground Shipping
Powerplay-ready Digital Snake with Midas Pro Preamps
The Midas DL32 stage box represents a serious upgrade of your mixing console and in-ear monitoring rig with the sound of Midas Pro preamps. This 32-in/16-out AES50-networkable device makes adding a digital snake to your rig as easy as running a single Cat 5 cable, and you can daisy chain up to two DL32s together, so you can comfortably set 64 remote-controllable Midas Pro preamps onstage with plenty of returns to spare for monitor mixing. Speaking of monitor mixing, the DL32 is Ultraconnect capable, so you can easily integrate it into your Behringer Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system.
Midas DL32 Stage Box at a Glance:
- Fully loaded with world-class Midas Pro microphone preamplifiers
- Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
Fully loaded with world-class Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
Midas preamps define the very sound of quality live sound. The Midas DL32 stage box puts 32 of these highly esteemed microphone preamplifiers in a 3U rack, so you can put them onstage, as close to the performers as possible so you can cut down on long cable runs. And thanks to its high headroom, low noise, and ADAT optical digital outputs, the DL32 also servers as an excellent studio preamp.
Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
Streamlined, affordable, and super-easy-to-use, everyone's raving about Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring systems. When you add a Midas DL32 stage box to your PA rig, you're not just getting a great set of remote-controllable preamps in a digital snake that lets you ditch tons of bulky cable, you're ready to add an advanced personal monitoring system directly inline with the rig you already have. That's because your DL32 comes equipped with Ultranet connectivity, which provides your Powerplay P16-M monitor controllers with a digital split straight from the stage.
Midas DL32 Stage Box Features:
- Flexible professional digital stage box that works with Powerplay monitor systems and AES50-ready digital consoles
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas Pro mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports provide you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Up to 328' of networking capability via a single lightweight Cat 5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade up to 2 DL32 units together for an up to 64-in/32-out system
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system is perfect for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out provide bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting
Add Midas preamp quality to your rig with the DL32 stage box!