Mojotone "52 Quiet Coil" Tele Pickup Set
Mojotone “Quiet Coil” Tele pickups are some of the finest hum-cancelling pickups ever made, giving you all of the response and dynamics of a true single coil without the hum. You never have to compensate your tone for hum-cancelling pickups again.
The all new patent applied for Mojotone ‘52 “Quiet Coil" Tele pickups are designed to sound like vintage 1952 Tele pickups without the 60 cycle hum. They beautifully capture the liveliness and clarity of a ‘52 Tele pickup with that open twang associated with many of the best sounding early '50s Tele pickups. Carefully balanced in output from the neck to bridge positions, and completely hum-canceling in ALL positions.
(Set of 2) ‘52 Tele Quiet Coil neck and bridge pickups.
Chrome neck cover
Handmade in the USA
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage tele pickup
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs
- No PC boards, batteries, or stacked coils are used like other hum-cancelling designs
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage Tele pickup, they are SIMPLE