MIPRO MT-24 Wireless Digital Guitar Transmitter
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
The MT-24 is a digital transmitter with an integrated 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm threaded adaptor. The plug can be rotated up to 90°. Simply plug it into the guitar for a cable-free, truly wireless audio performance. The MT-24 wireless digital guitar transmitter is for use with MIPRO's ACT 2400-Series systems.
The MT-24 can be plugged into an electric/acoustic guitar, bass, keyboard, accordion, PC, smartphone, projector with phone jack audio output for wireless audio amplification and performance.
- Easy to use and the plug can be rotated up to 90°
- Operates in 2.4 GHz user license-free ISM band
- True diversity technology and stable digital FSK modulation circuit eliminate signal dropouts and ensure best reception quality
- Combining FHSS frequency-hopping technique with adaptive tracking algorithm to prevent interferences from other 2.4 GHz wireless devices
- Eliminates the annoying compander noise that exists in analog systems
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly
- Easily replaceable battery or recharge the GT-24 directly with an adaptor plug