MIPRO MU-53HNX Cardioid Condenser Headset Mic
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
Condenser headworn microphones are ideal for applications that require clear and natural vocal audio. They are an excellent choice for theatrical performances, houses of worship, broadcast studios, performers, AV presenters and aerobics instructors. Durable, compact and lightweight our headworn microphones deliver high quality at an affordable price. Designed primarily for wireless applications these products are also suitable for applications requiring a wired condenser headworn microphone when used with the optional Mipro MJ-53 adaptor.
The MU-53HNX is a Cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone with a 10mm capsule.
- Uni-directional pick-up pattern.
- Visually unobtrusive and comfortable to wear.
- Flexible and durable frame with comfortable, soft ear hooks which require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- Interchangeable MU-53M uni-directional capsule module and MU-55M subminiature waterproof omni-directional capsule module.
- Featuring a high dynamic range and able to withstand a maximum SPL without distortion.
- Capsule module and cable are easily detached from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame to suit personal preferences.
- The very thin capsule-shaft mount is fully rotatable.
- The capsule-shaft allows for adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning in relation to the speaker's mouth.
- Patented, swiveling earhook design allows for inward rotation, facilitating easy storage, packaging and carriage.
- Available in black and beige
- Flexible gooseneck.
- Supplied with MIPRO's mini XLR connector.
- Features a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Fold-flat design for easy storage.
- Packaged in a zippered leatherette pouch.