- Condenser mic
- Of the "fet100" series with a transformerless microphone circuit
- Capsule with cardiod pick-up pattern
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise (16dB A-weighted)
- Exceptionally high overload capacity (up to 138dB SPL before overload)
- Exceptionally clear sound reproduction free of coloration
- Very smooth frequency curves parallel to 0 degrees sound incidence
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:138dB
- Output Impedance:50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:81dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:13dB (A weighted)
- Weight:0.18 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:008439
Neumann KM 184 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Microphone - Nickel
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
Capture the Nuances that Make a Great Performance!
At Sonido Live, we have microphones to handle even the most specialized applications. The KM 184 is the perfect example. Need a microphone to record percussion, cymbals or brass instruments? The KM 184 is capable of handling high sound pressure levels with ease - as high as 138dB before overloading. But it's also extremely quiet, making it an excellent choice for capturing the subtle nuances of acoustic guitars and orchestral instruments. And you get that classic Neumann sound!