NuGen Audio NUGEN AMB Enterprise Module
AMB is a modular application for Windows and OSX that enables post production facilities to speed up workflows significantly for a range of different tasks, including upmixing and loudness management.
AMB provides unprecedented power and control using threaded algorithm processing and multiple processing threads that are addressable for parallel file and queue handling.
- Typically over 100x real-time
- Multiple file formats supported
- Scalable modular architecture
- Loudness and upmix options
- Automated log generation
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
- NUGEN's loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2, 3 and 4 including:
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Portaria 354