On-Stage Stands ASFSS6GB Dual-Screen Pop Blocker
Dual-Screen Pop Blocker!
Use the On-Stage Stands Dual-Screen Pop Blocker to immediately improve the sound of your vocal recordings! Plosive sounds such as "p" and "b" create a sudden burst of air pressure that can create a bassy "pop" in your vocal recordings, ruining what could have been the perfect take. The Dual-Screen Pop Blocker's first screen diffuses the air burst responsible for plosive consonants; the open space between the screens disperses air pressure; and the second screen diffuses the air again - removing what remains of the plosive. With its 11.5" gooseneck, the Dual-Screen Pop Blocker attaches easily to any mic stand.
On-Stage Stands Dual-Screen Pop Blocker at a Glance:
- A standard studio tool
- Easy to use
- Sonically transparent
A standard studio tool
Any self-respecting recording studio has an assortment of pop filters ready to go, to make sure vocal recordings go smoothly. The On-Stage Stands Dual-Screen Pop Blocker is a low-cost solution to plosive problems that you won't be able to fix in the mix.
On-Stage Stands Dual-Screen Pop Blocker Features:
- Economical solution to help get your best vocal recordings
- Dual 6" mesh screens breaks up blasts of air without altering sound quality
- Easy to attach to any mic stand up to 7/8" diameter
- 6" metal bar maintains proper spacing from your microphone
- 11.5" steel gooseneck allows precise positioning