On-Stage Stands Hang-It ProGrip II Guitar Stand
A Guitar Stand with Maximum Convenience and Security!
What do Sonido Live guitarists want from their guitar stands? Convenience and security are certainly high on the list. On-Stage Stands' GS8200 Hang-It ProGrip II Guitar Stand gives you both. All you do is hang your guitar or other stringed instrument; the GS8200 has an auto-locking yoke that lets the weight of the guitar draw the spring-loaded arms shut. Just pick up your axe and the gates open immediately. Couldn't be easier! The GS8200 sports sturdy, reinforced leg housings, tripod leg braces, non-slip rubber end caps, and an inert rubber padding. The On-Stage Stands GS8200 Hang-It ProGrip II Guitar Stand - don't put your precious down without it!
On-Stage Stands GS8200 Hang-It ProGrip II Guitar Stand Features at a Glance:
- Single hanging-style guitar stand
- Auto-close and release spring-loaded yoke
- Inert rubber padding
- Cam locking mid-point clutch
- Low-profile cam-locking clutch holds up to 40 lbs. and adjusts stand height from 30"-43"
- Reinforced leg braces for max support and stability
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- The spring-loaded yoke design is constructed of reinforced ABS plastic
- Supports any guitar or similar stringed instrument