PD764i-215 Very High Output Full-Range Loudspeaker System
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
Very High Output Full-Range Loudspeaker System
The PD764i-215 Precision Directivity loudspeaker provides high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances that are beyond the reach of single-driver designs. A single module produces greater than 104 dB SPL (continuous) at distances of 50 m (165 ft). The PD764i-215 may be used in clusters with other PD family modules or singly as part of a distributed system.
- 60° by 40° Coverage Pattern–symmetrical frontal dimensions allow horizontal or vertical orientation within an array.
- IFS™ Interference Free Summation dual HF driver module eliminates destructive interference and increases output by 6 dB.
- Dual 2432H compression drivers with 3” diaphragms.
- Dual CMCD-82H 8” horn loaded cone mid-range drivers provide 6 dB greater output than traditional designs.
- Dual 15” low-frequency Differential Drive®, dual voice coil – dual magnetic gap woofers.
- Pattern control maintained to below 400 Hz.
- Co-axial mid / high-frequency module layout improves mid frequency arrayability and minimizes size.
- Integrated rigging system simplifies array design and construction.