Pioneer XDJ‑700 Compact Digital Player
This item is not in stock, but is on order. We should most likely be receiving our delivery any day now. This is not guaranteed, rather an estimate based on information obtained directly from the supplier. Go ahead, place your order now to reserve one. We'll ship it immediately, the very same day it comes in!
FREE Ground Shipping
Slim Touchscreen-equipped DJ Media Player
Trading an optical drive for a host of advanced control features, the Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-700 multi player is the perfect modular media deck for the digital DJ performing in the post-physical-media world. It's fully rekordbox compatible, allowing you to prep and organize your music before the show and simply patch it in via USB or your iOS/Android mobile device. An expansive 7" full-color touchscreen makes browsing, beat matching, and other essential tasks effortless, and familiar hands-on controls for scrubbing and tempo adjustment make even old-school club DJs feel at home.
Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-700 Multi Player at a Glance:
- Touchscreen convenience for all your go-to functions
- Familiar club layout provides comfortable hands-on control
- Prep your sets with Pioneer's rekordbox DJ software
Touchscreen convenience for all your go-to functions
Let's face it, with today's tablets and smartphones, we live in a touchscreen world. Why accept less from your DJ gear? Many of our private clients don't, which is why we love the Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-700. With the DJ XDJ-700, you get the app-like control you want over your music, but with the precision response and stability you demand when you perform. This touchscreen makes browsing super fast - there's even a qwerty touch keyboard available - plus it puts hot cues, hot loops, and other common functions at your fingertips.
Familiar club layout provides comfortable hands-on control
While the Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-700 certainly ups the ante for high-tech DJ media players, its general layout certainly doesn't alienate modern DJs. Large cue and transport buttons are exactly where you expect them to be; other essential hands-on controls surround the large jog wheel. And while one of the added benefits of the XDJ-700 is its compact size, it comes with a stand that raises it up to the same height as traditional DJ gear, making it an ideal drop-in replacement for older CDJs and other DJ CD decks.
Prep your sets with Pioneer's rekordbox DJ software
In addition to the basic playback flexibility that puts Pioneer Pro DJ on the map in the first place, the XDJ-700 digital DJ deck offers you a whole new level of convenience. The concept is simple. First, you just install the free rekordbox app on your Mac, PC, Android, or Apple iOS device that's on your Wi-Fi network. Load in your tunes and then arrange them as you like, tweaking whatever setting you need to along the way. When it's time to load a track, you can instantly transfer the song, metadata, and settings directly to your XDJ-700 with the tap of a screen or the click of a mouse. It's that easy! And with all of that added functionality, the XDJ-700 can still play back USB storage devices such as flash memory and hard disks loaded with MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio.
Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-700 Multi Player Features:
- A professional DJ media player and software controller built for modern digital DJs
- Full-color 7" touchscreen offers intuitive GUI for advanced settings, browsing, and waveform display
- Compatible with MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF via iOS, Android, USB flash media, and Mac/Windows PCs
- Large jog wheel and professional control layout make DJing smooth and logical
- Advanced quantizing, Beat Jump/Loop Move, and Slip mode functions let you tighten up your timing
- Included rekordbox software and free rekordbox app supports Wi-Fi playback
- Pro DJ Link function lets you interconnect up to 4 units via LAN cables for advanced setups