PreSonus Eris E5 XT 5" Powered Studio Monitor
A Top-notch Studio Monitor with Impressive Features
The PreSonus Eris E5 XT offers deep lows, smooth highs, and impressive imaging, thanks to first-rate drivers that work in tandem with an innovative EBM waveguide and state-of-the-art front-ported enclosure. Tailor this studio monitor to your room using a generous array of acoustic tuning controls, while a full complement of I/O ensures easy connectivity with the rest of your gear. Benefit from 102dB of maximum continuous output via 80-watt, Class AB bi-amplification. You also get solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more. The PreSonus Eris E5 XT — a top-notch studio monitor that’s friendly to your wallet.
First-rate drivers and revolutionary EBM waveguide
The Eris E5 XT delivers crystal-clear sound, thanks to its first-rate drivers. A 5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer works jointly with a front-ported enclosure to produce ultra-tight lows and a constant dispersion pattern to minimize time smearing. A 1-inch silk-dome high-frequency driver boasts accurate transient reproduction, and thanks to Presonus’s revolutionary EBM waveguide, a super-wide sweet spot. What’s more, the EBM waveguide’s narrow vertical dispersion decreases reflections from your desk, supplying you with clean sound and rock-solid stereo image. We’re impressed by the Eris E5 XT’s performance here at Sonido — for the money, it’s an excellent studio monitor.
Customizable sound reproduction for any room
Tailoring the PreSonus Eris E5 XT to your room is a piece of cake, by virtue of its plentiful acoustic tuning controls. A gain knob enables you to set the monitor’s output greater — or less than — unity gain. Mid Frequency and High Frequency trim controls make compensating for your room’s deficiencies easy. You also get a Low Cutoff highpass filter for subwoofer integration and an Acoustic Space control for taming the boundary issues that will inevitably arise if you place the Eris E5 XT in a corner or near a wall.
PreSonus Eris E5 XT Studio Monitor Features:
- 5” woven composite low-frequency transducer offers deep lows
- 1” silk-dome high-frequency driver boasts smooth highs
- State-of-the-art front-ported enclosure produces tight bass frequencies
- Innovative 100° x 60° EBM waveguide yields a wide sweet spot and solid imaging
- Acoustic tuning controls for tailoring the monitor to your room
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O ensure easy connectivity with the rest of your gear
- 80-watt, Class AB bi-amplification exhibits 102dB of maximum continuous output
- Solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more