✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
A Multipurpose Speaker with Ample Coverage
The QSC E110 PA speaker delivers top-tier sound reproduction. This trapezoidal, two-way speaker comes loaded with a 10-inch die-cast aluminum frame woofer and delivers abundant bass, thanks to frequency-shading topology. Interference is a non-issue, due to a well-tuned HF crossover transition. It will provide your entire audience with ample coverage via a 85-degree DMT waveguide and 1.75-inch compression driver. And if you use it as a wedge monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55-degree angle, allowing it to be placed near the performer onstage. If you need a high-powered multipurpose speaker, the QSC E110 fits the bill.
The E Series is built for performance
Robust construction. Trusted reliability. Top-notch sonic performance. That's what you get with QSC's E Series. These speakers exhibit impressive power and epic low-end performance. These speakers power through live performances, DJ and dance music, karaoke, and other demanding events with ease. E Series loudspeakers pair well with QSC's GXD and PLD power amplifiers. And you can match them with a TouchMix digital mixer and benefit from onboard DSP and factory-tuned presets.
QSC products deliver power, reliability, and portability
QSC's PA loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and digital mixers bring live sound into the modern age. For over 40 years, QSC has been producing leading-edge sound products that meet even the most demanding standards. Sonido Live is proud to offer a full lineup of QSC's active PA speakers, passive PA speakers, ultra-efficient power amps, and advanced TouchMix mixers. Built to satisfy any live sound setup, QSC products deliver the perfect combination of power, reliability, and lightweight, compact portability.
QSC E110 Features:
- Trapezoidal, 2-way speaker with 10" die-cast aluminum frame woofer
- Frequency-shading topology delivers abundant bass
- Well-tuned HF crossover transition eliminates interference
- 85-degree DMT waveguide and 1.75" compression driver offer excellent coverage
- Pairs well with GXD and PLD power amplifiers
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor use
- Match with a TouchMix digital mixer to benefit from onboard DSP and factory-tuned presets
- Rugged tour-grade textured finish and perforated steel grill
- LF Driver Size:1 x 10" die-cast aluminum woofer with 2.5" voice-coil
- HF Driver Size:1 x 1" HF compression driver, 1.75" voice-coil
- Power Rating:300W Continuous
- Total Power:1200W Peak
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Inputs:2 x speakON (NL4), 1 x barrier strip
- Frequency Range:50Hz-20kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response:68Hz-20kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.8kHz, full-range only
- Maximum Peak SPL:95 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:85 Degrees (conical DMT)
- Enclosure Material:Plywood with black texture paint finish
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Floor Wedge, 4 x M8 Fly Points
- Weight:44 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:E110-BK