In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
The GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier from QSC is ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers have optimized output and appearance of the GX3, while reducing raw material cost and weight. The rackmount GX3 power amp is ideal for speakers in the 300 watt (Program) range and supplies maximum possible power to 4 ohm and 8 ohm loads.
The GX3 uses the latest evolution of the QSC Grounded Collector output system, for optimum cooling of the critical power transistors. A true Class B biasing system combines maximum thermal efficiency with excellent audio performance.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight ” less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail„¢ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in