In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
You Won't Believe How Amazing This Speaker Sounds!
When we first experienced QSC's super-powerful and amazingly portable active K-series PA speakers, we were blown away, to say the least. Now, here's your chance to change the way you look at live sound; plug into the 1,000-watt KW122 and prepare to be amazed! QSC managed to pack a 2 x 500-watt, Class D power plant into this compact birch enclosure (its shape also lets the KW112 double as a stage monitor), while very effective onboard DSP lets you get the absolute maximum out of this 12" speaker. You'll love the connection and control options on the KW122's back panel. You'll also love the fact that this loudspeaker is built for the long haul.
If it's power you're after, then this is your loudspeaker. QSC built the KW122 to give you big, clean, room-filling performance, to the tune of 1,000 watts. And, thanks to the Class D design, this speaker won't break your back when it's time to set up or tear down! It also puts an array of connection options conveniently at hand. The back panel gives you mic, line, and even RCA inputs plus gain controls, right where you need them. You can even mix up to three audio sources internally and daisy chain to another KW122, via the balanced output.
QSC built DSP right into the KW122, so you get the absolute most out of this speaker's formidable wattage. Intrinsic Correction adjusts time, frequency, and amplitude response to give you amazing performance across all frequencies. Guardrail protection keeps the amplifier safe from overloads and minimizes clipping. Hit the DEEP switch and hear just how big this speaker can sound. This isn't just a series of filters and limiters thrown in to enhance the sound; this DSP makes an already outstanding speaker incredibly efficient and perfect for any room.
You know that a well-made loudspeaker is only as good as the ruggedness of its enclosure. After all, if it can't take the rigors of the road, then what good is it? That's why QSC made the KW122 extremely tough. You get premium-grade Baltic birch cabinet construction, a tough steel grille, cast-aluminum side handles, and even integrated M10 suspension points for flown installation. If you use speaker stands, then you'll definitely appreciate the Tilt-Direct pole-mounting system. This setup actually lets you dial in a downward tilt, so the speakers point at the audience and not at the back wall.
- 12” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- Also functions as monitor floor wedge
- 1000-watt Class D power modules in all models (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation