QSC RMX4050a Power Amplifier
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
The GX7 professional power amplifier continues in the tradition of QSC's top-selling GX Series professional power amplifiers by offering an attractive combination of power, fidelity, configurability, long-term reliability, and overall value.
At the heart of the GX7 is an all-new, advanced power supply based on the road-proven PowerLight Series technology. The result is a more overall power output in a lightweight casing compared to previous GX models—without any sacrifice in audio quality.
At 1000W per channel at 4 ohms, the GX7 provides more than ample power to connect up to four 500W 15" 2-way speakers or two 1000W subwoofers at a time. This will help to keep your overall system cost down while still maintaining maximum performance levels. The 8 ohm output is 725 watts per channel which yields considerable headroom and increased dynamic range for today's popular loudspeakers.
- Road-proven PowerLight Series amplifier technology
- GuardRail (also found in K and KW Series loudspeakers) protects both the amp and speakers from damaging clipping and overload without audible pumping or distortion
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal, and Clipping