RCF LF21N451 21" Neodymium Woofer
The LF21N451 is a very high power handling and efficiency transducer specially designed to provide powerful and accurate sub-bass frequencies with low distortion and low power compression. The height of the voice coil has been specifically designed to improve the excursion and linearity at very low frequencies. The LF21N451 uses a special RCF developed carbon fibre + nylon + cellulose composite pulp which reinforces and improves the rigidity of the cone structure.
The new pulp and the large triple roll surround along double silicon spider system ensure excellent control and makes the cone resistant to deformation caused by very large displacements and pressure created by the transducer’s high excursion behaviour. A fully optimised T-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation. The dual-forced air venting system provides a very efficient voice coil ventilation to minimize the power compression.
- 4,5 - inch Inside/Outside copper voice coil
- 3000 Watt continuous program power handling
- 98.5 dB Sensitivity
- 30 Hz - 1 kHz Frequency range
- Dual-forced air ventilation for minimum power compression
- Dual spider designed with silicon based damping control
- BL of 34.5 Txm to provide a faster and accurate low frequency