Roland VC-1-SC Up/Down/Cross Scan Converter to/from SDI/HDMI with Frame Sync
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
The VC-1-SC Up/Down/Cross Scan Converter from Roland provides high picture quality by maintaining the video characteristics of the original signal with rich-blacks and super-whites. There are no interlacing artifacts or other conversion or signal errors that are sometimes found with other video converters. The VC-1-SC also features an on-board re-clocker to compensate for attenuation of SDI signals carried over long distances. The VC-1-SC also supports both level A and B 3G-SDI, thereby enabling you to connect a variety of high quality SDI sources.
The VC-1-SC is HDCP compliant allowing you to convert or pass-through HDCP signals with the exception of any SDI output. Selectable audio embedding and de-embedding lets you route different audio sources to or from video devices. Digital AES/EBU input and output signals are supported, thereby ensuring that high-quality audio signals can be maintained through the signal flow.
- Commitment to Picture Quality
- The VC-1-SC faithfully converts the original source with no change in color or brightness. It supports super-blacks and super-whites, and converts video from cameras and other source devices with all the originality intact.
- Faithful Reproduction of Video Characteristics
- The VC-1-SC reproduces the video characteristics of the original source with no interlace artifacts, pixel shifting, or other conversion problems or signal errors. Jitter and return loss are at high levels as well.
- Support for 1080p 3G-SDI
- Video signals beyond 1080i can be input and output. The VC-1-SC supports both level A and level B 3G-SDI, thereby letting you connect a wide variety of 3G-SDI equipment. The 1080i, 720p, and SD signals are automatically accommodated on connection.
- Support for Workflow Combining Audio and Video
- Audio embedding and de-embedding features are provided (channel-selectable) in the VC-1-SC. The audio embedding feature lets you place audio signals from a different source into the video output. For example, when converting an SDI signal to HDMI, you can use the audio embedding feature to output high-quality audio from any of the SDI audio channels. Digital (AES/EBU) input and output are also supported, letting you exchange sound between professional audio equipment with no degradation in signal. Analog input and output is supported as well, making it possible to both monitor and input audio to/from a wide variety of equipment such as an audio console.
- Support for HDCP HDMI Signals
- The VC-1-SC can take HDCP-applied HDMI input signals, apply frame synchronization or delay, and produce HDCP-applied HDMI output. This allows the VC-1-DL to be used in any HDCP-based system with no worries. 1
- On-Board Re-Clocker
- The VC-1-SC features an on-board re-clocker to compensate for attenuation of SDI signals carried over long distances. This makes it possible to receive camera-relay video while maintaining a high image quality.
- Rugged, High Quality Smart Design
- The exterior plating is aluminum at 2mm thickness. The connectors laid out inside the exterior plates are fastened to the chassis with nuts and bolts. This makes for a heavy-duty specification that can keep the connectors from coming loose even with frequent cable changes, as well as withstanding impact and drops. Every connector has an LED input indicator enabling you to confirm the status of signal transmission at a glance. The series is built for high reliability that includes accur