Performs Well Under Pressure
Tailor-made for the working musician, you can't beat the Sennheiser e945 dynamic supercardioid handheld microphone when it comes to naturally smooth sound and reliability. You get a shockmounted capsule, which provides you with low sensitivity to impact and handling noise, and a tight supercardioid pickup pattern, which gives you excellent insulation from other onstage signals. Whenever you're performing under pressure, the Sennheiser e945 dynamic supercardioid handheld microphone's got your back!
Sennheiser e945 Dynamic Supercardioid Handheld Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Shockmounted capsule provides low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Supercardioid pickup pattern insulates from other onstage signals
- Hum-compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron keep the microphone stable in any climate
- Falcon ring maintains a consistent sound over time
- Rugged and reliable metal construction
- 10-year factory warranty
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-18kHz
- Output Impedance:350 ohms
- Weight:0.73 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:009422