Sennheiser EW 322 G3 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Wireless Made Easy!
Be heard with the Sennheiser EW 322 G3. With this wireless system, you'll enjoy all of the benefits of wireless — with none of the fuss. That's because the Sennheiser EW 322 G3 wireless lavalier system comes with everything you need for excellent speech reproduction. You get the great-sounding ME 4 clip-on cardioid microphone, the lightweight SDK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter, and the reliable EM G3 rackmount receiver. All of the components work together flawlessly. In fact, with just one push of the Sennheiser EW 322 G3's "sync" button, you'll be good to go.
Sennheiser EW 322 G3 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System at a Glance:
- Complete system gives you instant (no-fuss!) wireless performance
- Operates on Sennheiser's "A" frequency band
Complete system gives you instant (no-fuss!) wireless performance
Keep your hands free onstage and get rid of those cables! With Sennheiser's EW 322 G3 complete wireless lavalier microphone system, you get all of those wireless benefits. Yet, the EW 322 G3 system is also designed to be super easy to use with its auto-frequency scan feature. And if you make changes on the included EM G3 rackmount receiver, all you have to do is push "sync" and those changes automatically go out to the included SD300 G3 bodypack transmitter and the connected ME 4 clip-on microphone. It's fast — and it's totally pain free. If you do want to dig into the deep stuff, though, you'll find that the EW 322 G3 wireless system is loaded with it. You've got 1680 tunable UHF frequencies and an Ethernet port for remote computer control.
Operates on Sennheiser's "A" frequency band
The Sennheiser EW 322 G3 system operates on Sennheiser's "A" band, between 516MHz and 558MHz.
Sennheiser EW 322 G3 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Features:
- Operates on Sennheiser's "A" band (516MHz-558MHz)
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer — this delivers a good overview of monitoring and data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (optional) directly in the transmitter
Sennheiser EW 322 G3 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Includes:
- EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
- GA 3 rackmount
- NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
The Sennheiser EW 322 G3 wireless lavalier microphone system gives you onstage freedom without the fuss!
- System: Simultaneous Channels:24
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:516-558 MHz
- System: Frequency Response:25Hz-18kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:120dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:1/8"
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-18kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:5.2 ft.
- Microphone: Self Noise:31dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1/8"
- Transmitter: Dimensions:3.23" x 2.52" x 0.94"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.35 lbs.
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:115dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:1U (half-rack)
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Data I/O:1 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.35" x 7.95" x 1.69"
- Receiver: Weight:2.16 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:503345