Shure PGXD24/Beta58A Digital Wireless System
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
This PGXD24/Beta 58A Digital Wireless System from Shure adds the clarity of 24- bit digital audio to the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performance. It includes the Beta 58A, a precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal applications, PGXD4 wireless receiver, PGXD2 handheld transmitter, padded carrying case, and microphone clip.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The PGXD4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit/48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1„4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A microphone Precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Beta 58A Mic
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- PGXD4 wireless receiver
- SM58 microphone with PGXD2 handheld transmitter
- Padded hardshell case