Shure RMCE Remote & Microphone Cable for SE Earphones
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
The Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE) optimizes Shure SE model Sound Isolating Earphone (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846) for hands-free use. An inline remote and microphone offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback in a rugged 50” Kevlar®-reinforced cable.
Remote + mic cable Android compatibility: The 3-button inline remote + microphone is designed for use with Apple devices. Depending on manufacturer, model and operating system installed, some models of phones may cease to function, have limited functionality and/or cross compatibility. Some devices may work as intended or with restrictions on remote/voice functions.
Please note: This new and improved cable will replace the Earphone Accessory Cable (CBL-M+-K-EFS).
- Soft-touch integrated remote and microphone controls device playback, volume, and sound for calls and voice control apps
- Apple-certified Made for iPhone features
- Controls playback, volume and calls, and use with SIRI
- Play music, pause music, volume up/down, skip to next track, skip to previous track, restart current track, fast-forward, send/end call, SIRI, take photo
- 1/8th inch Stereo connectors compatible with Apple-certified protective cases
- Some features work with iOS devices only
- Android features and functionality is device-dependent
- Durable, Kevlar-reinforced 50” cable for interference-free, on-the-go listening
- Engineered Shure quality and durability to stand up to the abuse and rigors of daily use
- Made for iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation).