Shure RPW170 Cartridge Nckl KSM8 Wireless Capsule
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
The RPW170 Wireless Capsule for use with handheld transmitters enables wireless performances with the KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone. Available in black or brushed nickel finish.
Featuring one of the most innovative cardioid polar pattern capsules that Shure has developed to date; the Dualdyne cartridge virtually eliminates proximity effect. It masters off-axis rejection while providing the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones without processing, along with the reliability of dynamic microphone feedback control.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection
|Cartridge Type||Dual-Diaphragm dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Output Impedance||300 ohms|
|Sensitivity||-51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage|