Shure ULXD2/KSM9 Handheld Transmitter with KSM9 Microphone (Black)
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
- 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges including the legendary SM58®
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life precision metering in hours and minutes with 5 segment battery fuel gauge and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
KSM9 Handheld Vocal Microphone
The KSM9 is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Engineered to exacting standards the KSM9 reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid) the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of Live Sound > Microphones > Wireless Microphones > Wireless Microphone Systems and these rules are subject to change.