Soundtoys Soundtoys 5.3
Saturate, compress, and distort with Decapitator, Radiator, and Devil-Loc. Get a virtual history of echo and delay hardware with EchoBoy and PrimalTap. Transform your vocals with Little AlterBoy. Recreate classic studio pitch, chorus and widening effects with Crystallizer and MicroShift. Take modulation to new levels with the beat-synced rhythmic effects of PanMan, Tremolator, FilterFreak, and PhaseMistress.
All of these individual elements are proven, powerful tools, trusted by professional mix engineers, musicians and sound designers everywhere. But combined in the new Soundtoys Effect Rack, they are indeed the ultimate effects collection.
- Decapitator: Subtle to extreme hardware-modeled saturation
- Crystallizer: Pitch Shifting granular reverse echo. A mind-warping sound design trip
- EchoBoy Jr.: Seven iconic analog echo emulations in one easy-to-use plug-in
- PrimalTap: Modeled retro dual delay with “freeze” for lo-fi pitch warped loops and delays
- PhaseMistress: Rich phase sweeps, deep analog vibe, and tempo-locked modulation
- Tremolator: Analog guitar tremolo effects and beyond with beat-synced rhythmic chopping Radiator: Vintage vibe, drive, and the tone of the 1567a tube mixer. A beast on bass and drums
- EchoBoy: Decades of echo devices in a single plug-in. The pro standard for vocal echo
- Devil-Loc Deluxe: A crushing, pounding, aggressive compressor for massive drums
- FilterFreak: Fat analog sweeps, pounding filter rhythms, big hardware sound
- MicroShift: The classic studio trick for super wide vocals – with a powerful new twist.
- PanMan: Rhythmic auto-panning with cool classic features, new tricks, and analog color
- Little AlterBoy: Pitch and formant shifting and hard-tuned robot effects for transforming vocals Sie-Q: Sie-Q features spacious highs, smooth lows, and great tones fast, bringing a whole new modeled color to your EQ palette
- Little MicroShift: Three essential vocal widening effects. One simple plug-in
- Little PrimalTap: Our little retro delay lets you echo, loop, warp, distort and mangle
- Little Radiator: A little tube heat and tons of vibe. Inspired by the Altec 1566a pre-amp
- Devil-Loc: Two knobs, one big drum sound. Audio level destroyer with vintage vibe
- Little Plate: The lush sound of plate reverb – with a modern twist
- Plug-in Formats (both 32 and 64-bit): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- System Requirements: Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer