Stanton C.504 Dual Rackmount CD Player with MP3 Playability
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Professional dual CD player with realistic scratching and MP3 support.
Stanton's C.504 dual CD player is a dual-unit system so loaded with features, the controller takes up 3 rackspaces. These features include a bigger jog wheel for more natural scratching and turntable-style control, plus 10 seconds of sampling per deck, MP3 capability, and a host of killer DSP effects.
The C.504 lets you play MP3-encoded discs with the ability to pitch bend and change tempo while using effects. Features seamless looping, reverse playback, 10 seconds of sampling per deck, 3 hot start/cue points for quick cueing and instant playback, independent pitch and tempo control via key lock and key shift functions, and an anti-shock memory buffer to eliminate embarrassing CD skips. Also gives you versatile pitch control with adjustable range (±4, 8, 16, 32, 100%) and synchronizable effects like filter, flange, and delay. Manual BPM detection with tap key, handy auto-cue function, plus fader start and continuous/relay play. Reads most CDRW discs. S/PDIF digital output.
- Play MP3 encoded discs with the ability to pitch bend and change tempo while using effects
- Seamless looping, reverse playback, plus 10 seconds of sampling per deck
- Versatile pitch control with adjustable range (±4, 8, 16, 32, 100%)
- Key Lock and Key Shift functions
- 3 hot start/cue points
- Synchronizable effects like filter, flange, and delay
- Automatic BPM detection with Tap key
- Handy auto-cue function, plus fader start and continuous/relay play
- Anti-shock buffer
- Reads most CDRW discs
- S/PDIF digital output