Stunning DSD Master Recorder
The TASCAM DA-3000 makes ultra-high-quality recording fast and simple whether you're working in your studio or running live sound. With the DA-3000 rackmount recorder, you get your choice of recording in up to 24-bit/192kHz PCM linear or in DSD (direct stream digital) format up to 5.6MHz. What's more, you can record straight to inexpensive SD/SDHC or CompactFlash media for added convenience and portability. And with the same digital converters found on TASCAM's highly popular DV-RA1000HD, you know you'll get phenomenal sound quality every time you record to your DA-3000.
TASCAM DA-3000 DSD Master Recorder at a Glance:
- Amazing DSD sound quality
- High-quality analog circuitry and AD/DA conversion
- Outstanding live recordings are easy
Instead of going into the technical details of how the DA-3000's DSD digital audio format works, let's just say it sounds amazing. It's the perfect format for any project you've put serious work into. By recording your completed mixes into the TASCAM DA-3000, you're ensuring you've got the highest possible quality before mastering and distribution.High-quality analog circuitry and AD/DA conversion
The analog circuitry and AD/DA converters in the TASCAM DA-3000 rackmount recorder are based on the top-notch converters in the acclaimed DV-RA1000HD recorder. The result is rich, low-noise audio with exceptional imaging. Said another way, TASCAM paired the DA-3000's high-quality DSD format with an analog signal path that would do your audio justice.Outstanding live recordings are easy
The TASCAM DA-3000 is fully equipped to head out of your studio and onto the stage. It's a fantastic way to record a 2-track mix from the console with stunning DSD sound quality. If your live recording goal is to bring the audience's experience to listeners everywhere, the realism of DSD audio is the best way to capture it.TASCAM DA-3000 DSD Master Recorder Features:
- Rackmount master recorder
- Records high-quality 24-bit/192kHz or stunning DSD 2.8MHz or 5.6MHz audio
- Pristine analog signal path and AD/DA converters based on the DV-RA1000HD recorder
- Records to SD/SDHC or Compact Flash card media
- Powerful synchronization options with built-in TCXO clock generator
- Perfect for recording final mixes in your studio or 2-track live mixes from the FOH console
You'll be amazed at the sound of the TASCAM DA-3000 DSD Master Recorder!