TASCAM's 32-track Digital Portastudio!
The TASCAM DP-32SD Digital Portastudio packs the flexibility of a fully loaded DAW into a single piece of ultra-reliable hardware. With eight individual input channels, the 32-channel DP-32SD lets you easily track an entire band. A studio's worth of onboard effects, signal processors, and mastering tools gives you everything you need to polish your tracks to perfection and save them to the included SD card or export them to your computer via USB. And thanks to its intuitive master section and full set of hands-on controls, producing music with the TASCAM DP-32SD is as fun as it is rewarding.
Enough simultaneous inputs to track a whole band
Track the whole band at once with the TASCAM DP-32SD Digital Portastudio. The DP-32SD comes loaded with eight individual inputs. Each input is equipped with an XLR-1/4" combo jack and a microphone preamplifier, complete with phantom power for your condenser mics. That means even if you use a handful of microphones on drums and a few more on guitars and bass, you'll still have inputs left over on the DP-32SD to track vocals.
Loaded with fun onboard effects and powerful built-in signal processors
No studio is complete without quality effects and signal processors. That's why TASCAM loaded their DP-32SD Digital Portastudio with a ton of studio-style tools. Record with vital processors such as equalizers, compressors, and limiters, while the DP-32SD's onboard guitar/amp-simulation engine adds real amplifier sound to your instrument input. You can sweeten your sound with reverb, chorus, and other enhancements during mixdown. What's more, the TASCAM DP-32SD's powerful onboard mastering effects let you get the most out of your final mixes.
Intuitive channel strip-style controls make tracking and mixing easy
Why wade through tedious menus for the controls that should be close at hand? TASCAM built the DP-32SD to be both powerful and intuitive to use, with none of the frustrating awkwardness that plagues over-engineered gear. The DP-32SD's simple master channel strip section gives you hands-on controls for your channel EQ, pan, and send settings. There's also an easy-to-read color display that gives you instant feedback as you tweak your channel settings, effects, and processors, as well as dedicated controls for all essential recording functions.
TASCAM DP-32SD Digital Portastudio Recording System Features:
- Simultaneous 32-track playback for full-scale production
- 8 mono tracks and 12 stereo tracks give you what you need for the whole band
- Stereo tracks can be used as mono tracks for flexible inputs
- Integrated 40-input mixer to mixdown
- 32 playback tracks with 8 inputs for monitoring and mixing
- Simultaneous 8-track recording is perfect for session multitracking or live recording
- Professional standard bit depth and sample rate settings — 16/24-bit, 44.1k/48k
- 8 combo jacks for mic and line inputs
- High-quality mic preamps with phantom power let you use your studio condensers
- Guitar input selectable on input H for direct recording of guitar and bass
- Unbalanced and balanced stereo monitor outputs for flexibility
- 2 effect sends for using outboard gear
- Headphone output for quiet monitoring
- Remote input to connect an RC-3F footswitch for convenient tracking
- Studio quality effects for inputs, guitars, mixdown, and mastering
- Bounce functionality to mix input signals and playback tracks and record the mixed signal to track
- Virtual tracks capability
- Recording must-haves include mark function, chromatic tuner, and metronome
- Same file transfer capability as USB mass storage device of a computer
- AC adapter and 2GB SD card included