You've Been Writing Great Songs — It's Time to Record Them!
You've been writing songs, and you've put a lot of work into them. Now it's time to record them with the TASCAM Track Factory! You'll start off with an excellent front end, courtesy of a TASCAM US-2x2 interface. This interface features two great-sounding mic preamps and 24-bit/96kHz converters to capture your music with the utmost quality. Everything is piped into an Intel NUC computer running Windows 10. Cakewalk's SONAR Professional DAW software provides you with a powerful recording platform. The TASCAM Track Factory also includes a condenser mic and headphones for recording and monitoring, and a shockmount, desktop mic stand, and mic cable.
Pristine audio with useful features
Get great TASCAM sound quality with the new rugged US-2x2 USB 2.0 interface. Two Ultra-HDDA high gain mic preamps let you record up to 24-bit/96kHz into your DAW. Each channel has an XLR/TRS combo jack, a gain knob, signal and peak LED indicators, and an impedance switch for direct input of guitars and other instruments. Direct monitoring functionality ensures zero-latency monitoring through the onboard headphone output with individual level control.
Powerful computing in a compact package
The Intel NUC computer included with the Track Factory delivers more power than its four square inch size would suggest. It fits painlessly on a rack shelf next to your US-2x2. At Sonido Live, we appreciate the speed and reliability provided by Intel's fast i5-5250U processor. A 256GB solid state drive tackles your sessions with ease, and 8GB of RAM chews through your virtual instruments and other memory-hungry apps. You can't go wrong with this computer at the heart of your studio.
A condenser mic for capturing vocals, drums, acoustic instruments, and more
A recording package wouldn't be complete without a microphone, and the Track Factory delivers. The included TASCAM TM-80 condenser mic sounds stellar for vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments. Its 188mm pure aluminum diaphragm features precisely designed circuitry for top-notch quality. A shockmount, desktop stand, and mic cable are included.
Closed-back headphones provide quality monitoring
If you can't hear it, you can't make it sound great. That's why the Track Factory includes a set of TASCAM TH-02 headphones. These closed-back cans sport excellent sensitivity, frequency response, and deliver clear, balanced sound. You'll enjoy the smooth highs, clear mids, and rich lows provided by these headphones.
Professional production power for your PC
Cakewalk's SONAR Professional DAW software provides you with the essentials you need to create high-quality tracks in your PC-based studio. The customizable Skylight user interface in SONAR Professional is touch-controllable and is an intuitive tool for streamlining your studio workflow. A suite of amazing virtual instruments (including Addictive Drums 2 Solo and a full selection of plug-in processors including Melodyne Essential with ARA integration) make creating and mixing music easier and more enjoyable. And with cool new tools that make collaboration and distribution via the internet easy, Cakewalk SONAR Professional is your choice for a powerful, convenient DAW.
TASCAM Track Factory Includes:
- TASCAM US-2x2 USB audio interface
- Intel NUC computer
- TASCAM TM-80 microphone (includes stand, shockmount, and cable)
- TASCAM TH-02 headphones
- Cakewalk SONAR Professional DAW software
- Keyboard and mouse
- Free 20-minute support session with OBEDIA
TASCAM Track Factory Features:
- Recording bundle with audio interface, computer, microphone, headphones, software, keyboard, and mouse
- 2 Ultra-HDDA microphone preamplifiers with individual gain knobs
- XLR/1/4" combo jacks with switchable impedance makes recording guitar or bass easy
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz operation provides superior studio-quality recordings
- Headphone output with volume control knob provides zero-latency monitoring while recording
- 2 balanced TRS line outputs to feed your studio monitors or other sources
- i5-5250U processor provides speed and reliability
- 256GB solid state drive tackles your sessions with ease
- 8GB of RAM chews through your virtual instruments and other memory-hungry apps
- Windows 10 operating system for rock-solid stability
- Record unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Mix with as many effects, sends and buses as you need
- Skylight Interface enhancements including multi-touch support with Windows 8
- Comp multiple takes together instantly for the ultimate performance
- Full support for VST3 synths and effects
- Improved video support including YouTube export
- Save your projects to the cloud with Gobbler integration
- DSD support gives you better-than-CD-quality audio
- Edit with 50 total FX including the Studio Mixing and Engineering Suites
- Easy collaboration and distributing via SoundCloud, Facebook, and Twitter
- Comes with 18 instruments including the Studio Instruments suite
- Addictive Drums 2 Solo bundle for a great-sounding foundation to your tunes
- Create great mixes with ProChannel Console Strip modules