✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
Who Thought the Hall of Fame Reverb Could Get Even Better?
The original Hall of Fame is one of the most popular reverb pedals we've seen at Sonido Live, and the TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 reverb pedal delivers new shimmer reverb algorithms and an innovative Mash footswitch for expressive effects. In addition to toggling the reverb effect on and off, the Mash footswitch is pressure-sensitive so you can use it like an expression pedal to control reverb parameters. And fans of TonePrint effects presets can rejoice — the Hall of Fame 2 reverb pedal boasts three slots for TonePrint presets, allowing you to have three custom-tailored reverb effects at the ready.
Updated reverb algorithms including Shimmer reverb
TC's shimmer reverb algorithms pitch-shift the reverb effect up one octave to create ethereal, ambient effects. Perfect for shoegaze, worship, and other ambient styles, shimmer reverb is just one of the updated algorithms you'll find in the Hall of Fame 2 pedal.
Three TonePrint slots to customize your reverb tone
TonePrint-enabled pedals such as the Hall of Fame 2 allow you to use the TonePrint app to download custom-designed artist presets. You can also use the TonePrint editor software to create your own custom verbs. The Hall of Fame 2 pedal allows you to load up three different TonePrint presets simultaneously for more flexibility onstage.
Mash footswitch for expressive effects
The innovative Mash footswitch gives the Hall of Fame 2 pedal amazing creative potential. In addition to toggling the reverb effect, this pressure-sensitive footswitch can be used in a similar fashion to an expression pedal. Use it to swell the reverb effect in and out dynamically, or assign other reverb parameters to the Mash footswitch for even more sonic creativity.
TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 Reverb Pedal Features:
- TonePrint-enabled reverb pedal with updated reverb algorithms
- Shimmer reverb algorithms pitch-shift the reverb effect up 1 octave for ethereal effects
- Mash footswitch is pressure sensitive and can be used like an expression pedal to manipulate reverb parameters
- Easy battery access
- 3 TonePrint slots allow you to pre-load your pedal with custom reverb presets
- Beam new TonePrints directly to your pedal through your guitar's pickups with the TonePrint app
- Use the TonePrint Editor app for Mac/PC/iPad to tweak and customize your own reverb presets
- Switchable true bypass/buffered bypass for pedalboard flexibility
2 x 1/4"
2 x 1/4"
Yes (switchable to buffered)
1 x Type Mini-B (firmware)
9V DC power supply required (sold separately)