TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
Fun Pitch Correction Stompbox!
Vocalists, here's your chance to take control! Use the VoiceTone C1 (or any of the other awesome VoiceTone stompboxes) and control your vocal sound the way the guitarist in your band has enjoyed total footswitch control. This cool pedal offers those famous pitch-correction effects you've heard Cher and T-Pain use on their albums. But, the VoiceTone C1 is no one-trick pony. With it, you can also get subtle pitch correction to help you sound even more professional onstage. You can connect a guitar to the VoiceTone C1 to have that lead the correction. You can also have it corrected by key or chromatically. Use it the VoiceTone C1 by itself, or set it up on your personal pedalboard of vocal effects from the VoiceTone series. Whatever you do, you're going to love the power (and powerful sound!) that TC-Helicon gives you with the VoiceTone C1.
TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 Features at a Glance:
- Hardtune and Correction Vocal Effects Pedal
- Studio-quality microphone preamplifier
- Balanced XLR output
- Recessed mic gain prevents accidental bumps onstage
- Correction can be guided by key, chromatic, or guitar input
- Connects easily with other VoiceTone pedals
- Adjusts from male/deep gender to female/alien gender
- Attack control ranges from subtle correction to jagged HardTune
- Works with options TC-Helicon MP Series microphones for hands-on control
- USB connection for connecting to VoiceSupport for tips, tricks, and updates
- Rugged die-cast metal case with rubberized no-slip base
Now vocalists can enjoy awesome onstage pitch control with the VoiceTone C1 from TC-Helicon!
- Processor Type:Pitch Correction
- Number of Channels:1
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR
- Analog Outputs:1 x XLR
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Weight:0.92 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:996006005