Toontrack Dream Pop EZX
The Dream Pop EZX presents a truly unique fusion of organic and electronic percussion that bridges the gap between nature and technology. A sonic panorama where wood meets metal, man battles machine and complex textures of modular synthesis clash with the crude, unfiltered tone of nature. This is the perfect canvas for ethereal soundscapes and contemporary music where you let your own creativity be the primary architect.
All in all, the Dream Pop EZX comes with 29 preset drum kits made up by a total of close to 250 individual percussive sounds. In addition to traditional acoustic drums and classic drum machine sounds, you’ll find completely new hybrids and textured percussive foley sampled from a rich variety of elements. Get creative renditions of stomps, claps, snares and kicks – but also, a set of chromatic pad-like sounds as well as a collection of ever-changing filter loops run through a modular system.
- Produced by Addeboy vs. Cliff (Say Lou Lou, Roxette) and Mattias Eklund (Toontrack)
- Acoustic drums and classic drum machine sounds
- Percussive foley sampled from a rich variety of elements
- Close to 250 instruments in total
- 29 preset kits
- A selection of MIDI grooves included