Turbosound IMPACT TCI52-TR 2 Way 5" Full Range Loudspeaker with Line Transformer
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
The Impact TCI52-TR 2-Way Weather-Resistant 5" Full Range Loudspeaker with Line Transformerfrom Turbosound is a compact passive 240W two-way surface-mount loudspeaker. It consists of a high excursion 5" low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coil, matched to a 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver, on a proprietary elliptical waveguide providing wide 100º horizontal by 70º vertical dispersion.
The loudspeaker includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70V and 100V line distributed systems, and also provides a 16 Ohms low impedance direct input. The speaker is supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket which provides the loudspeaker connections as an integral part of the bracket assembly, allowing the brackets to be sited, installed and wired independently.
The glass filled impact resistant enclosure is finished in semi matte black designed to fit unobtrusively in any environment. The weatherized paint, zinc plated grill with outdoor powder coat, and weather resistant coated drivers deliver an IP34 rated package that is suitable for outdoor use. M6 threaded fixings are provided on the rear for use with Turbosound wall and ceiling brackets, and OmniMount brackets (sold separately), and a 3/8" threaded insert is provided behind an EPDM rubber cover on the bottom of the cabinet for use with microphone stands as a spot monitor.
- Compact 2-way full range surface-mount loudspeaker for installation applications
- 60 W continuous, 240 W peak power
- High excursion 5" low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohms direct input
- Weather-resistant plated perforated grille with powder coating for outdoor use
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matte black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount brackets
- 3/8" mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included